Tuesday 21 August 2012

You wish.

Comfort driving, over burdened 
She’s still striving to hold together
(Old heaven under) pressures 
Come pull to the womb 
Foot to the floor 
In all of my memories you were always running away 

so cold and proud 

so unashamed 
you were always running away 
Just inches from drip freezing 
Don’t you worry 
I don’t have it in me 
To ever leave you 

Save this, and swallow it down whole 

Stop this headache, mumble in a chalk line 
You're always saying "Save me, I'm a danger to myself" 
And who's driving? 
And all through this you deserve better 
Drinking, becoming someone else 
Someone who's soul will come to naught and vanish 
Though I'm trying, 

I can't save you, you're a danger to yourself 

Like you care 

You just wish for an exit 
Perfectionist, you falter 
We’ve got no mind to alter 

Get up 

Just get up 
I’ll make it work 

Like you care 

You just wish for an exit 
Perfectionist, you falter 
(I’ve got) no mind to alter 

We’ll search the sky for answers 


No comments:

Post a Comment